NelsonHall is the leading global business process services (BPS) and IT services analyst firm, and we are currently seeking analysts with experience in:
- Application of RPA & AI technologies
- HR software & outsourcing
- Insurance software & outsourcing
- Supply chain management.
Analysts should combine an ability to collect detailed evidence with the capability to use this evidence to provide in-depth assessments of supplier capability and industry opportunities. While prior experience of BPS and/or IT services is useful, NelsonHall depends on its analysts to work at a level of detail and produce a level of evidence which they may not have encountered previously.
All NelsonHall analysts have a global perspective and these positions can be based in either the U.K. or the U.S. Relocation will be paid as appropriate.
NelsonHall is currently seeking market analysts with a global perspective based in the U.K. or the U.S.
The Market Analyst Role
Your role is to take research responsibility for market analysis projects within one of NelsonHall's BPS or ITS research programs with a view to progressing to become the program's Research Director.
This involves taking direct responsibility for your own research delivery. This will take the form of market analysis projects and associated vendor profiling, together with market forecasting around your area of responsibility.
Specifically, you will be involved in:
- Taking responsibility for delivering a global product, involving at least North American and European research
- Demonstrating a NelsonHall presence by assisting and visiting clients and prospects, and attending relevant analyst briefings
- Acting as a company spokesperson in presentations, briefings, etc. and generally helping to promote NelsonHall by acting as a source of knowledge within your research domain.
NelsonHall has a strong methodology and will support you fully in acclimatizing to this approach, and the current Analyst Bonus Scheme is designed to encourage analysts to develop a high standard of research methodology.
- The opportunity to work closely with senior executives in the leading firms
- The opportunity to take on a high level of responsibility
- The ability to work closely with NelsonHall senior management, with the real possibility to make a direct impact on our on-going success
- Immediate project and thought leadership responsibility
- An element of global travel
- Rapid career development
- An informal but intellectually stimulating, close, flexible and personable working environment
- A competitive salary including relocation support, with performance-based bonus
- An inquisitive and analytical mind and a real desire to understand the BPS and ITS industry and the major players therein
- Desire to learn and develop analytical skills in a dynamic and challenging working environment
- Ability to work independently while being a team player
- Drive, initiative and willingness to take ownership of projects and your domain
Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written (fluent English report writing style), with the ability to engage senior-level personnel in large organizations
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Excellent organisational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
We welcome applications from intellectually curious people with a desire to succeed.
To discuss further, please contact:
Executive VP - NelsonHall
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 (0)7803 046 472