NelsonHall's market analysis of the role of analytics in customer management services consists of 68 pages.
Who is this Report for:
NelsonHall’s “Transforming Customer Management Services Through Analytics” report is a comprehensive market assessment report designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within the customer management services outsourcing market
- Operational decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of customer management services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target CMS opportunities
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO sector, including customer management services.
Scope of this Report:
The report analyzes the worldwide market for customer management services analytics and addresses the following questions:
- What is the current and future market for customer management services analytics?
- What is the market size and projected growth for the global customer management services analytics market by service line?
- What is the market size and projected growth for the global customer management services market by industry vertical?
- What are the top drivers for adoption of customer management services analytics?
- What are the benefits currently achieved by clients of customer management services analytics?
- What factors are inhibiting client adoption of customer management services analytics?
- What are the main customer management services analytics offerings and services provided by vendors?
- What is the current pattern of delivery location used for customer management services analytics and how is this changing?
- What are the analytics tools and models used by customer management services vendors and how are these changing?
- What are the selection criteria, challenges and critical success factors within customer management services analytics?
Key Findings & Highlights:
The global analytics CMS market is growing faster than the overall CMS outsourcing market. are today offered will be offered by the majority of CMS vendors, as both embedded value add and Analytics-as-a-Service offerings.
Delivery models are dominated by offshore delivery, primarily from India, while vendors combine proprietary analytics platforms, frameworks, and applications, with third party tools and programming environments.
Currently, CMS clients primarily require operational analytics and customer experience analytics. But in the next four years, most CMS clients will reach analytics maturity beyond descriptive analytics, and will require predictive and prescriptive services with a focus on customer experience, sales, and retention. Key client needs will be predicting customer behavior, personalization of services, and micro-segmentation.
Used data sources include client CRM information, public data such as social media, with limited enrichment through third party sources. In future, vendors will combine big data with small data sources to achieve required levels of personalization.
Analytics technology will substantially improve its classification, adaptive learning, and AI capability to make use of cognitive analytics standard in high-volume transactional front-office services.
Table of contents:
Table of contents:
- Changing Shape of CMS Analytics
- Customer Requirements
- Market Size and Growth
- Vendor Offerings and Targeting
- Delivery in CMS Analytics
- Selection Criteria, Challenges, and Success Factors
- Appendix I – Researched Vendors