NelsonHall's market analysis of next generation application outsourcing services consists of 59 pages (plus detailed appendices).
Who is this Report for:
NelsonHall’s “Next Generation Application Outsourcing” report is a comprehensive market assessment report designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within the use of vendors for application outsourcing delivered via next generation capabilities
- Operational decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of adopting next generation application outsourcing services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target next generation application outsourcing opportunities
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector, including next generation application outsourcing.
Scope of this Report:
This report analyzes the market for next generation application outsourcing. It addresses the following questions:
- What is the current and future market for next generation application outsourcing?
- What are the customer requirements next generation application outsourcing?
- What are the benefits/results which vendors have been able to achieve for their clients?
- What next generation services are organizations buying from application outsourcing vendors?
- What is the size and growth of the next generation application outsourcing market?
- Who are the leading vendors within next generation application outsourcing services?
- What are the vendor selection criteria, challenges, and critical success factors for vendors targeting next generation application outsourcing services?
Key Findings & Highlights:
Organizations are undertaking next generation application outsourcing in order to realize operational cost savings through reduced application support effort, as well as to build a foundation to enable broader digital transformation initiatives.
Vendors are increasingly focusing their offerings around the use of automation across the lifecycle of application outsourcing including the development, test, and orchestration of application development engagements, and the ongoing management of application environments.
Next generation application outsourcing is increasingly focused on modernizing application environments through the use of agile and DevOps capabilities, to increase speed to market; and resolving application problems and incidents via analytics, automation, and machine learning capabilities.
Table of contents:
Table of contents:
- Next Generation Application Outsourcing
- Changing Shape of Next Generation Application Outsourcing
- Customer Requirements
- Market Size and Forecast
- Vendor Market Shares
- Vendor Market Shares by Service Line
- Vendor Market Shares by Geography
- Vendor Offerings & Capabilities
- Application Development
- Application Maintenance
- Challenges and Success Factors
- Appendix I
- Vendor Investment Priorities
- Appendix II
- Vendor Delivery Center Locations
- Appendix III
- Glossary and Definitions
- Appendix IV
- Vendors Researched