This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes CSS Corp's offerings and capabilities in Multi-Channel CMS.
Who is this Report for:
NelsonHall’s Multi-channel Customer Management Services (CMS): Delivering Digital Customer Experience profile on CSS Corp is a comprehensive assessment of CSS Corp’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CMS and identifying vendor suitability for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Scope of this Report:
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of CSS Corp’s CMS multi-channel offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Key Findings & Highlights:
CSS Corp is a private company headquartered in Milpitas, California. It provides technical support for enterprise and consumer products, manages data centers and IT infrastructure, provides remote infrastructure support including mobility solutions and cloud enablement, and offers network support.
CSS Corp has ~140 clients globally, employs ~5.5k employees with 16 global centers and 12 delivery centers, and supports 25 languages.
CSS Corp's multichannel offerings cover front-office services to end users and enterprise customers, with a focus on technical support and customer care.
CSS Corp's multichannel services are centered around digital support, insights through channel analytics, support automation, and premium technical support.
Table of contents:
Table of contents:
- Revenue Summary
- Key Offerings
- Delivery Capability and Partnerships
- Delivery Capability
- Platforms and Intellectual Property
- Target Markets
- Strengths and Challenges