NelsonHall's market analysis of FinTech Services in Banking consists of 89 pages.
Who is this Report for:
NelsonHall’s “FinTech Services in Banking Market Assessment and Forecast” report is a comprehensive market assessment report designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within the retail and commercial banking industry
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the retail and commercial banking industry
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the retail and commercial banking sector.
Scope of this Report:
The report analyzes the global market for FinTech Services in Banking services and addresses the following questions:
- What is the current and future market for FinTech Services in Banking?
- What is the size and growth of the FinTech Services in Banking market by market segment?
- Within FinTech Services in Banking, which processes are emerging strongly?
- What are the market segments for FinTech Services in Banking and their characteristics? What are the drivers, benefits, and inhibitors for each segment? What are vendor capabilities by segment?
- What technologies and platforms are being utilized and what are the implications by market segment?
- What are vendor challenges and critical success factors by market segment?
- How vendors are positioned within each FinTech Services in Banking market segment?
- Additional topics include: contract lengths; pricing models; partnerships; acquisitions; delivery center locations and the use of offshoring; vendor targeting by client size, geography, and industry.
Key Findings & Highlights:
FinTech services in banking is an emerging business with high adoption by tier 1 banks in mature markets, and low adoption by mid/small tier banks. Current adoption is from global banks, with single product tower engagements. Vendors are delivering elemental processes focused on consulting and POC/pilots.
NelsonHall estimates the size of the FinTech services in banking market to be ~$2,200m in 2016, and that it will grow at 35.5% per year in the 2016 to 2021 period.
The FinTech services in banking market starts with consulting services, then moves to design and deployment, and finally to operations support.
The FinTech services in banking market is established with global banks. Lower tier banks have yet to consider widespread adoption.
Table of contents:
Table of contents:
- FinTech Services in Banking Market Assessment and Forecast
- Changing Shape of FinTech Services in Banking
- Buy-Side Requirements
- Market Size and Growth
- Vendor Market Shares
- Vendor Offerings and Targeting
- Vendor Challenges and Success Factors
- Appendix A – Service Definitions
- Appendix B – Vendor Details
- Appendix C – Key Regulations Impacting the adoption of FinTech services in Banking