NelsonHall’s market analysis of digital transformation services consists of 69 pages (including detailed appendices).
Who is this Report for:
NelsonHall’s “Digital Transformation Services” report is a comprehensive market assessment report designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within the use of vendors for digital transformation services
- Operational decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of undergoing digital transformation initiatives
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target digital transformation opportunities
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector, including digital transformation services.
Scope of this Report:
This report analyzes the market for digital transformation services. It addresses the following questions:
- What is the current and future market for digital transformation services?
- What are the customer requirements for digital transformation services?
- What are the benefits/results which vendors have been able to achieve for their clients?
- Which digital transformation services are organizations buying from IT services vendors?
- What is the size and growth of the digital transformation services market?
- Which are the leading vendors within digital transformation services?
- What are the vendor selection criteria, challenges, and critical success factors for vendors targeting digital transformation services?
Key Findings & Highlights:
As clients have adopted digital transformation as a key IT focus area, the objectives of these programs have varied widely to include internal cost reduction, increased agility, and increased revenues. The objectives being sought drive different approaches under the digital transformation umbrella.
As offerings continue to evolve, so will the objectives being sought. NelsonHall expects an increasing focus on more indirect (but higher business value) benefits such as increased revenues and increased customer satisfaction.
The driver behind the increasing focus on digital transformation is the use of new and emerging digital technologies to completely transform the business, rather than digitizing existing business processes. This has initially taken the form of digital transformation, but over time will evolve to a complete re-imagination of the business.
In parallel, digital transformation is also expanding the scope of services expected from vendors. Clients are looking to a single vendor to act as digital transformation partner; from defining digital strategy to conducting design thinking sessions, to implementing and managing digital solutions. The ultimate transformation plan looks beyond technical changes to fundamentally alter business models and business processes, requiring increased business process and change management.
Table of contents:
Table of contents:
- Digital Transformation Services
- Changing Shape of Digital Transformation Services
- Customer Requirements
- Market Size and Forecast
- Vendor Market Shares
- Vendor Market Shares by Service Line
- Vendor Market Shares by Geography
- Vendor Offerings & Capabilities
- Digital Transformation and User Experience Consulting
- Digital Solution Implementation
- Challenges and Success Factors
- Appendix I
- Vendor Investment Priorities
- Appendix II
- Vendor Digital Studio/Lab Locations
- Appendix III
- Glossary and Definitions
- Appendix IV
- Vendors Researched