This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Aegis' offerings and capabilities in CMS in Telecommunications.
Who is this Report for:
NelsonHall’s CMS in telecommunications industry sector profile on Aegis is a comprehensive assessment of Aegis’ telecommunications sector customer management services (CMS) offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CMS to serve the telecommunications sector and identifying vendor suitability for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Scope of this Report:
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Aegis’ telecommunications offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s CMS telecommunications sector customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s telecommunications sector CMS offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the geography of delivery locations used for CMS telecommunications sector clients.
Key Findings & Highlights:
Aegis is a privately held outsourcing and technology services company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It was founded in 1992 in the U.S., and since 2004 has been fully owned by Essar Group, a $27bn Indian multinational conglomerate. Aegis currently has operations in 46 locations across nine countries. It has ~40k employees and a ~35k seat capacity, supporting ~150 clients.
In 2014, Essar sold Aegis’ operations in the U.S., the Philippines, and Costa Rica to Teleperformance for $610m. The transaction included ~19k employees, ~18k seats in 16 sites (nine in the U.S., six in the Philippines, and one in Costa Rica), representing ~$400m in annual revenues.
Table of contents:
Table of contents:
- Revenue Summary
- Key Offerings
- Delivery Capability and Partnerships
- Target Markets
- Strengths and Challenges