This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes HGS' offerings and capabilities in CMS in Telecommunications.
Who is this Report for:
NelsonHall’s CMS in telecommunications industry sector profile on HGS is a comprehensive assessment of HGS’ telecommunications sector customer management services (CMS) offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CMS to serve the telecommunications sector and identifying vendor suitability for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Scope of this Report:
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of HGS’ telecommunications offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s CMS telecommunications sector customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s telecommunications sector CMS offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the geography of delivery locations used for CMS telecommunications sector clients.
Key Findings & Highlights:
Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) was initially formed as Ashok Leyland Information Technology (ALIT) in 1993, providing information technology services, and starting with one client and 25 employees. ALIT merged with Hinduja Finance Corporation (HFC) in 2000, to form HGS; at this time, HGS launched its BPS services. Between 2000 and 2004, it was listed on the NSE/BSE, and secured business from international clients in the insurance and telecoms industries.
HGS provides BPS services including contact center services, back-office transaction processing, domain analytics, process consulting solutions, and payroll processing.
HGS is a public company, listed on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange. It is headquartered in Bangalore, India. Currently, it operates 69 delivery centers in 12 countries, with ~45k employees, including ~32k customer management services (CMS) agents, supporting 37 languages. HGS has 189 CMS clients.
Table of contents:
Table of contents:
- Revenue Summary
- Key Offerings
- Delivery Capability and Partnerships
- Target Markets
- Strengths and Challenges