HGS was initially formed as Ashok Leyland Information Technology (ALIT) in 1993, providing information technology services, and starting with one client and 25 employees. ALIT merged with Hinduja Finance Corporation (HFC) in 2000, to form HGS; at this time, HGS launched its BPO services. Between 2000 and 2004, it was listed on the NSE/BSE, and secured business from international clients in the insurance and telecommunication industries.
Who is this Report for:
NelsonHall’s CMS in high tech industry sector profile on Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) is a comprehensive assessment of HGS’ high tech sector customer management services (CMS) offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CMS to serve the high tech sector and identifying vendor suitability for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Scope of this Report:
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of HGS’ high tech sector CMS offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s CMS high tech sector customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s high tech sector CMS offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the geography of delivery locations used for CMS high tech sector clients.
Key Findings & Highlights:
HGS provides BPO services including contact center services, back-office transaction processing, domain analytics, process consulting solutions, and payroll processing.
HGS is headquartered in Bangalore, India. Currently, it operates 65 delivery centers in 12 countries, with ~37k employees.
Due to volume fluctuation, HGS has ~1k to 2.2k agents supporting its CMS high tech clients from its contact centers in the U.S, Philippines, India, and the U.K.
HGS provides a range of offerings to the high tech sector, including:
- Customer care
- Technical support
- Warranty registration and support
- Service set-up/installation assistance
Table of contents:
Table of contents:
- Revenue Summary
- Key Offerings
- Delivery Capability and Partnerships
- Delivery Centers for High Tech Clients
- Target Markets
- Strengths and Challenges