DEBUG: PAGE=domain, TITLE=View all Vendors,ID=1466,TEMPLATE=vendors
toggle expanded view
VENDORparam =
Title = View all Vendors
Description =

Search across all vendors:


Neeyamo - Next Generation Payroll Services

Vendor Analysis

by Pete Tiliakos

published on Oct 26, 2017

Access to this report is restricted to logged in clients with access. Login to get full access

Report Overview:

This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Neeyamo's offerings and capabilities in Next Generation Payroll Services.

Who is this Report for:

NelsonHall’s Payroll Services vendor assessment for Neeyamo is a comprehensive assessment of Neeyamo’s payroll services offerings and capabilities designed for: 

  • Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of payroll outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for payroll services RFPs 
  • Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers 
  • Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector 
  • HR and payroll decision makers. 


Scope of this Report:

The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of  Neeyamo’s Next Generation Payroll services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:  

  • Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments  
  • Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook  
  • Revenue estimates  
  • Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts  
  • Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components  
  • Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.  

Key Findings & Highlights:

Neeyamo Enterprise Solutions (Neeyamo) is headquartered in Chennai, India, with principal offices in California, U.S. It was founded in 2009 to focus on providing the following HR services to the mid-market sector: 

  • HR outsourcing: multi-process HR outsourcing, global payroll, time and attendance management, recruitment support, performance management, international background verification, learning services, compliance management, and benefits administration 
  • HR technology consulting, implementation, and management: cloud based technology selection; architecture design, implementation, maintenance and support; HR application development; and product support 
  • HR consulting: HR transformation, HR shared service center strategy and setup, portfolio analysis, gap analysis, process re-engineering, globalization and consolidation, change management, and documentation. 

Neeyamo created its payroll practice four years ago, responding to client demand for a single, overarching technology to support payroll processing in smaller ‘tail’ countries. 

Neeyamo positions itself as a specialist tail country HR services provider. It targets global organizations which tend to have ~70% of their employees based in home and secondary countries, with the remaining 30% distributed in small numbers across multiple locations constituting a "long-tail" of countries. 

Neeyamo delivers payroll services through its proprietary technology, PayNComp. Additional HRO services are offered through a technology agnostic model, either leveraging the clients’ existing HR systems or by implementing a new system. 

Neeyamo supports ~250 clients across all HR services. Within its payroll services business, it has 75 clients, ~17% of which incorporate other HRO services into the deals. 

Neeyamo has ~1.5k employees, 500 of whom are directly responsible for delivering payroll services from six global delivery centers. 

Login to get full access: