DEBUG: PAGE=domain, TITLE=View all Vendors,ID=1466,TEMPLATE=vendors
toggle expanded view
VENDORID = -1
VENDOR =
VENDORparam =
Title = View all Vendors
Description =

Search across all vendors:

action=something else...array(7) { ["program"]=> int(-1) ["analyst"]=> int(-1) ["industry"]=> int(-1) ["serviceline"]=> int(-1) ["vendor"]=> int(-1) ["country"]=> int(-1) ["application"]=> int(-1) } array(0) { }
from:
until:

Ramco Systems - Payroll Services

Vendor Analysis

by Gary Bragar

published on Aug 10, 2016

Access to this report is restricted to logged in clients with access. Login to get full access

Report Overview:

Ramco Systems (Ramco) is a publicly listed software and services company, and part of the Ramco Group of companies. It is headquartered in Chennai, India with ~1.6k employees and 21 offices across India, APAC, ANZ, U.S., Canada, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Ramco offers multi-tenanted HCM and global payroll cloud and mobile based enterprise software and services.

Who is this Report for:

NelsonHall’s payroll services vendor assessment for Ramco is a comprehensive assessment of Ramco’s payroll service offering and capabilities, designed for:

  • Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of payroll outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for payroll process outsourcing RFPs
  • Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
  • Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
  • HR and payroll decision makers.

Scope of this Report:

The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Ramco’s payroll outsourcing offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:

  • Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
  • Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
  • Revenue estimates
  • Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
  • Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
  • Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location, size and scale of delivery locations and their activities.

Key Findings & Highlights:

Ramco has ~20 years’ experience in delivering payroll software and services, initially using client-server architecture. In 2008 it began investing in cloud technologies as part of a company-wide strategy to move all proprietary software into a cloud architecture. It has one HCM product, called Ramco HCM.

As well as the payroll cloud offering, Ramco also offers managed payroll services and MPHRO services which include HR administration and employee helpdesks. Its HCM cloud offering is adopted by ~40% of all client employees payrolled, with the remaining 60% on on-premise software.

Ramco provides payroll services for ~326k employees and produces ~1.5m payslips annually across the globe.  

Payroll is focused on and generates revenue across:

  • Asia Pacific, led by India, followed by mainland Australia
  • U.S.
  • MEA.

Ramco has ~375 employees dedicated to delivering payroll services.  Approximately 70% of these dedicated payroll employees are based in offshore service centers, ~20% are based in nearshore or onshore locations, and an additional ~10% are based on client site.  

Table of contents:

Table of contents:

  • Background
  • Revenue Summary
  • Key Offerings
  • Payroll Services
  • Client Benefits
  • New Developments
  • Delivery Capability and Partnerships
  • Partnerships
  • Technology
  • Analytics
  • New Developments
  • Target Markets
  • Key Clients
  • New Wins
  • Strategy
  • Strengths and Challenges
  • Strengths
  • Challenges
  • Outlook

Login to get full access:

close