DEBUG: PAGE=domain, TITLE=View all Vendors,ID=1466,TEMPLATE=vendors
toggle expanded view
VENDORID = -1
VENDOR =
VENDORparam =
Title = View all Vendors
Description =

Search across all vendors:

action=something else...array(7) { ["program"]=> int(-1) ["analyst"]=> int(-1) ["industry"]=> int(-1) ["serviceline"]=> int(-1) ["vendor"]=> int(-1) ["country"]=> int(-1) ["application"]=> int(-1) } array(0) { }
from:
until:

NTT DATA Services - Big Data and Analytics Services

Vendor Analysis

by Dominique Raviart

published on Sep 28, 2016

Access to this report is restricted to logged in clients with access. Login to get full access

Report Overview:

This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes NTT DATA Services' offerings and capabilities in Big Data and Analytics Services.

Who is this Report for:

NelsonHall’s Big Data & Analytics Services Vendor Assessment for NTT DATA Services is a comprehensive assessment of NTT DATA Services’ big data, analytics, enterprise data warehousing and BI offerings and capabilities designed for:

  • Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for big data & analytics services 
  • Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers 
  • Financial analysts and investors specializing in the big data & analytics services sector. 

Scope of this Report:

The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of NTT DATA Services’ big data and analytics offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:

  • Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service componentsaccelerators, and “platforms” 
  • Revenue estimates
  • Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
  • Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy 
  • Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook. 

Key Findings & Highlights:

NTT DATA Services provides big data, enterprise data warehouses (EDW), BI and advanced analytics services through its Advanced Analytics & OmniCommerce practice (AA&OC).

AA&OC was launched in 1996 and has a headcount of 700 globally. NelsonHall estimates the AA&OCC revenues to be ~$70m in 2015 (and ~$80m in 2016) and that it operates mostly in the North American market (~90% of revenues). The unit derives the majority of its revenues from standalone big data and analytics engagements (NelsonHall estimate ~60%), with the remaining 40% being bundled contracts involving other Dell Services units. AA&OC provides mostly project services (mostly in big data and advanced analytics), with durations lasting from six to twelve months. The company services EDW and ILM as part of multi-year contracts. 

At a high level, the practice is positioned at the intersection of digital commerce and analytics with a focus on business needs. AA&OC highlights that the majority of its engagements start with a business requirement (as opposed to a technical need for expertise). Clients tend to be business lines, marketing departments, risk management offices and COOs rather than IT departments. 
 

Table of contents:

Table of contents:

  • Introduction and Strategy
  • Offerings and Capabilities
  • Predictive Models
  • “Proprietary Solutions”
  • x360
  • IntelliDesk
  • Accelerators
  • Big Data Consulting
  • AI/Cognitive
  • Delivery Network
  • Client Examples
  • Strengths and Challenges
  • Strengths
  • Challenges

Login to get full access:

close