Decision-making - based on evidence
We take your investment with us seriously. We know that the stakeholders within your organization expect to see a return on their investments and be able to see a tangible benefit. As the information community strives to produce more and more "thought pieces", NelsonHall believes in detailed research into the areas that matter to our clients.
More information should equate to less risk but if this information is not derived from evidence, then the business decisions reached cannot therefore be accurate. Our methodology does not allow for a few interviews with vendors about the market to be considered as objective research. In fact we average over 50 in-depth interviews within each of our market analysis reports and the NelsonHall approach ensures that each interview is grounded in the reality of existing capability rather than in blue-sky wishful thinking.
This is the type of information that narrows the risk of decision making in a complex sourcing environment. In particular, we aim to help you achieve improved return on investment from your sourcing strategies and engagements by assisting you in:
- Unravelling market complexity
- Developing sourcing strategies based in industry reality
- Business case development
- Generating robust service provider shortlists.
Unrivalled BPO and Outsourcing Expertise
NelsonHall's focus areas where we offer the leading evidence-based analyst and advisory services are :
Within each of these focus areas we provide in-depth analyses for each of the major processes and sub-processes witin the domain.
Acting as Trusted Advisors
It is important to NelsonHall that give our clients the best advice available to us at all times and we aim to work closely as trusted advisors with our clients.
Our partnership philosophy is based on the following principles:
- We will make our best analysts and advisors directly visible to our clients and encourage them to work closely with their clients
- Our directors will remain engaged in analysis and advisory activities, will be directly involved in supporting all our clients, and will maintain a client-facing perspective
- Respect for client organizations. We will use our best endeavors to give an objective view of vendor capability and let our buy-side clients make up their own minds based on the facts. Unlike some analyst organizations, we are not interested in "cheap headlines" based on "kicking a supplier when they are down". Nor just saying that the biggest vendor is always the best
- All our advice and opinion must be evidence-based, which ensures our impartiality and avoids conflicts of interest
- Our analyst access is unmetered. While we have to charge for consultancy projects that run into a number of days' work, we will not charge for queries that can be readily handled without additional, significant work.