DEBUG: PAGE=domain, TITLE=View all Vendors,ID=1466,TEMPLATE=vendors
toggle expanded view
VENDORparam =
Title = View all Vendors
Description =

Search across all vendors:

Yash Technologies - Digital Experience Consulting Services

Vendor Analysis

by NelsonHall Analyst

published on Mar 19, 2020

Access to this report is restricted to logged in clients with access. Login to get full access

Report Overview:

This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Yash's offerings and capabilities in Digital Experience Consulting Services

Who is this Report for:

NelsonHall’s Digital Experience Consulting Services Vendor Assessment for Yash Technologies is a comprehensive assessment of Yash’s digital experience consulting services offerings and capabilities designed for:

  • Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for digital experience consulting services
  • Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
  • Financial analysts and investors specializing in the experience consulting services sector.

Scope of this Report:

The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Yash’s digital experience consulting service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:

  • Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
  • Revenue estimates
  • Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
  • Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
  • Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.

Key Findings & Highlights:

Yash Technologies was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL. It offers a range of IT services, including consulting, application, and IT infrastructure services.

Yash has ~450 clients globally and many of the largest clients are also its oldest clients. While it has global operations, including ~40 global delivery centers, Indian based resources account for ~4.5k of its 6.0k total workforce. Its U.S. based employees account for another 900.

In October 2017, Yash acquired Codiant Technologies which specializes in e-commerce & m-commerce applications development for Fortune 500 organizations and start-ups. Codiant provides consulting and advisory services to its clients and helps them in defining, designing, and building custom-made applications.

Yash positions digital experience consulting services as a key enabler of client digital transformation in parallel with the expanded use of mobile and cloud. It estimates it has delivered digital consulting services as part of ~600 projects in the ten years it has offered these services.

NelsonHall estimates that Yash had revenues of ~$300m in CY 2019. Of this, NelsonHall estimates that digital experience consulting services account for ~$30m (~10%).

Yash delivers digital experience consulting services to its clients under five categories:

  • Digital experience strategy
  • UX & design services
  • Technology
  • Data analytics & visualization
  • Digital process automation.

These offerings are delivered via three service areas:

  • Design Thinking consulting: using design thinking to resolve problems and develop new innovations
  • Experience design: a user-centric design approach to developing new user and customer experiences
  • Creative technology: designing front-end UIs through the adoption of innovative or emerging technologies.

Yash’s digital experience consulting team has ~250 employees. ~65% of this workforce (~165) is located in remote delivery centers in India. The remaining 35% is located near clients and deliver services from the client sites themselves.

Yash has been delivering digital experience consulting services as part of broader application development engagements for ten years. This has provided it experience with both internal and external applications built for clients, in particular, the manufacturing sector, where it possesses long-term client relationships.

This experience has also enabled it to build out its library of reusable assets and a structured methodology, to which it is in the process of aligning on client engagements. A common foundation and approach are particularly important with a delivery model focused on embedding teams on client sites, which can drive siloed delivery approaches.

Building design spaces where it can deliver workshops away from client workspaces would provide it an additional option for delivering services and provide it an avenue for centralizing and standardizing its services while also providing core locations to further build its onshore workforce.

Login to get full access: