TranscosmosVENDORID = 757
VENDOR = Transcosmos
VENDORparam = transcosmos
Title = NelsonHall research on: Transcosmos
Description = Browse all NelsonHall's research related to Transcosmos on the global BPS market.
Reports about Transcosmos
Feb 29, 2016 | Vendor Analysis by Ivan Kotzevtranscosmos Inc. (transcosmos) is a public company which has traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange since 1992, and is headquartered in Tokyo. The company was founded by Koki Okuda in 1966 under the name Maruei Keisan Center, as a data entry BPO. In 1985, it was incorporated under its current name. transcosmos provides CMS, business process outsourcing [...]view this reportdownload abstract
Nov 20, 2015 | Vendor Analysis by Vicki Jenkinstranscosmos is a publicly traded, Japanese headquartered BPO vendor in the contact center and digital marketing business, which also provides e-commerce solutions. It currently derives ~70% of its revenues from contact center BPO services, and the other ~30% from digital marketing and e-commerce activities. [...]view this reportdownload abstract
Jul 15, 2015 | Vendor Analysis by NelsonHall Analysttranscosmos made its move into marketing BPS in 1995/96, with website development and maintenance as an add-on to helpdesk services. The company moved into smart device and social media support in 2010. [...]view this reportdownload abstract
Nov 20, 2014 | Vendor Analysis by Vicki Jenkinstranscosmos is a publicly traded, Japanese headquartered BPO vendor in the contact center and digital marketing business. Across all industries, it employs ~35k globally and operates 114 centers across 14 countries, supporting 23 languages. It operates in Asia, the U.S. and Europe; it has 45 sites in its headquarter country of Japan, 16 offshore si [...]view this reportdownload abstract
Tracking Service for Transcosmos
Mar 06, 2017 | New Offerings by Ivan Kotzev
Feb 16, 2017 | New Offerings by Ivan Kotzev
Jan 31, 2017 | Financial Results by Ivan Kotzev
Jan 17, 2017 | New Partnerships by Ivan Kotzev
Dec 20, 2016 | Mergers and Acquisitions by Ivan Kotzev
Oct 31, 2016 | Financial Results by Ivan Kotzev
transcosmos Opens 300-Seat Digital Marketing and CMS BPO Center in Kuala Lumpur for the Malaysian Market
Oct 13, 2016 | New Offerings by Ivan Kotzev
Sep 12, 2016 | New Offerings by Ivan Kotzev
Aug 31, 2016 | New Offerings by Ivan Kotzev
Aug 03, 2016 | New Partnerships by Ivan Kotzev
Neat reports for this vendor:
published 2016-08-10 by Vicki Jenkins.
published 2016-05-04 by Ivan Kotzev.
published 2015-11-23 by Vicki Jenkins.
published 2015-07-21 by NelsonHall Analyst.
published 2014-12-09 by Vicki Jenkins.
Blog posts matching: Transcosmos
Oct 27, 2014, by NelsonHall Analyst