NelsonHall's market assessment and forecast of RPA and AI Services in Banking consists of 82 pages.
Who is this Report for:
NelsonHall’s “RPA and AI Services in Banking Market Assessment and Forecast” report is a comprehensive market assessment report designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within the retail and commercial banking industry
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the retail and commercial banking industry
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the retail and commercial banking sector.
Scope of this Report:
The report analyzes the global market for RPA and AI Services in Banking and addresses the following questions:
- What is the current and future market for RPA and AI Services in Banking?
- What is the size and growth of the RPA and AI Services in Banking market by market segment?
- Within RPA and AI Services in Banking, which processes are emerging strongly?
- What are the market segments for RPA and AI Services in Banking and their characteristics? What are the drivers, benefits, and inhibitors for each segment? What are vendor capabilities by segment?
- What technologies and platforms are being utilized and what are the implications by market segment?
- What are vendor challenges and critical success factors by market segment?
- How vendors are positioned within each RPA and AI Services in Banking market segment?
- Additional topics include: contract lengths; pricing models; partnerships; acquisitions; delivery center locations and the use of offshoring; vendor targeting by client size, geography, and industry.
Key Findings & Highlights:
RPA and AI service for banking is an emerging business with high adoption by tier 1 banks in mature markets, and low adoption by mid/small tier banks. Current adoption is from global banks, with single product tower engagements. Vendors are delivering elemental processes focused on consulting and POC/pilots.
The RPA and AI services in banking market is established with global banks. Lower tier banks have yet to consider widespread adoption.
Vendors have tended to focus on individual country markets for their services, primarily the U.S. Consulting services tend to be delivered from onshore. However, offshore delivery still dominates in the design, deployment, and operations support markets.
Table of contents:
Table of contents:
- RPA and AI Services in Banking Market Assessment and Forecast
- Changing Shape of RPA and AI Services in Banking
- Buy-Side Requirements
- Market Size and Growth
- Vendor Market Shares
- Vendor Offerings and Targeting
- Vendor Challenges and Success Factors
- Appendix A – Service Definitions
- Appendix B – Vendor Details
- Appendix C – Key Regulations Impacting adoption of RPA and AI in Banking