DEBUG: PAGE=domain, TITLE=View all Vendors,ID=1466,TEMPLATE=vendors
toggle expanded view
VENDORparam =
Title = View all Vendors
Description =

Search across all vendors:


Excelity Global - Next Generation Payroll Services

Vendor Analysis

by Pete Tiliakos

published on Oct 18, 2017

Access to this report is restricted to logged in clients with access. Login to get full access

Report Overview:

This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Excelity Global's offerings and capabilities in Next Generation Payroll Services.

Who is this Report for:

NelsonHall’s Payroll Services vendor assessment for Excelity Global is a comprehensive assessment of Excelity Global’s payroll services offerings and capabilities designed for: 

  • Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of payroll outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for payroll services RFPs 
  • Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers 
  • Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector 
  • HR and payroll decision makers. 

Scope of this Report:

The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Excelity  Global’s next generation payroll services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including: 

  • Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments  
  • Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook  
  • Revenue estimates  
  • Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts  
  • Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components  
  • Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.  

Key Findings & Highlights:

Singapore headquartered Excelity Global (Excelity) was formed in 2015, following Everstone Capital’s acquisition of Aon Hewitt’s Asia Pacific payroll business. Since its inception, Excelity Global has continued to grow and improve its position both in the Asia Pacific region and globally as a leading multi-country payroll provider.  

Today, Excelity is one of the leading payroll service providers in Asia Pacific, in terms of payroll revenue. With over 450 clients, Excelity now serves ~1.2m employees across 20 countries, with a payroll value of $50bn annually, and growing. Excelity operates as an Asia Pacific only payroll services business, offering one of the most extensive geographic coverages in the region through its proprietary platform.  

Excelity has ~459 clients in the APAC region, ~65% of which are in India; with the remaining ~35% across Singapore, China, Philippines, Australia and other APAC countries.  Approximately 47% of its clients are on payroll contracts, with the remaining 53% incorporating other HRO services including benefits administration and workforce management.   

Excelity targets single country, regional, and global businesses and has service delivery locations in Singapore, India (Bangalore, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai), China (Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen), the Philippines, and Malaysia. China is also used as a nearshore center for all Japanese service delivery. Excelity operates a common delivery framework across all of its delivery locations. 

Excelity operates across several verticals, although the highest proportion of revenues comes from technology, financial services, manufacturing, consumer products, and pharmaceuticals. 

Login to get full access: