NelsonHall's market analysis of the learning BPS industry and learning BPS trends consists of 77 pages.
Who is this Report for:
NelsonHall’s “Next Generation Learning BPS” report is a comprehensive market assessment report designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within learning BPS
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target BPS service opportunities within learning BPS
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services and learning BPS sector.
Scope of this Report:
The report analyzes the global market for learning BPS and addresses the following questions:
- What are the top drivers for adoption of learning BPS services?
- What are the benefits currently achieved by users of learning BPS services?
- What factors are inhibiting user adoption of learning BPS services?
- What is the average contract length for learning BPS, and how is this changing?
- What pricing mechanisms are typically used within learning BPS and how is this changing?
- What is the market size and projected growth for the global learning BPS market?
- What is the market size and projected growth for the learning BPS market by geography?
- What is the profile of activity in the global learning BPS by industry sector?
- Who are the leading learning BPS vendors by geography?
- What combination of services is typically provided within learning BPS contracts, and how is this changing?
- What is the current pattern of delivery location used for learning BPS, and how is this changing?
- What new developments have occurred in the last year and how is this changing?
- What are the challenges and success factors within learning BPS
Key Findings & Highlights:
The current learning BPS market continues to grow and is heavily leveraging an integrated training model, while the future learning BPS market will leverage a performance objective training model.
The performance-driven training model focuses on the following objectives:
- Strategic transformation: for organizations undergoing a significant change and seeking to quickly align business objectives
- Revenue and competency: for organizations launching a new product/service, entering a market, or seeking to onboard employees
- Compliance: for organizations seeking to manage risks
- Cost reduction: for organizations seeking to standardize processes while reducing costs
- Learner engagement: for organizations seeking to leverage technological innovations to provide continuous learning.
From a process standpoint, demand for full learning BPS bundles remains low. Over the last 18 months, single service learning BPS contracts accounted for ~30% of activity. Learning delivery modalities often contain a mixture of ILT or VILT as well as e-learning in game based environments.
While some learning BPS vendors have RPA capabilities, and interest in RPA by existing clients is high, overall adoption rates are low and it tends to focus on scheduling activities.
Table of contents:
Table of contents:
- Changing Shape of Learning BPS
- Customer Requirements
- Market Size and Growth
- Vendor Market Shares
- Vendor Offerings
- Vendor Targeting
- Delivery Capabilities
- Vendor Challenges and Success Factors
- Appendix I: Vendors Researched for Analysis