Mike is a Research Analyst at NelsonHall, and a member of the global IT Services research team.
Mike has specific responsibility for research in the areas of:
- Digital Transformation and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Managed Security Services.
Mike also leads data modeling and analytics initiatives in support of NelsonHall's ITS and BPS market forecasts and market surveys, and was responsible for transforming NelsonHall's extensive global market forecast engine. Other areas covered by Mike include:
- Production of 'Ones-to-Watch' reports, analyzing the financial performance of ITS and BPS vendors, tracking their financial health across market segments both individually and comparatively
- Tracking and reporting of developments within IT infrastructure services firms.
Mike joined NelsonHall in 2012 with six years' experience in direct to consumer sales and operational management within a global organization.
Mike holds a 1st Class Honours in BSc. Mathematics from Heriot Watt University. When not working, Mike enjoys running, kayaking and cinema.
Contact Mike Smart
Only NelsonHall clients have access to our analysts and advisors for their expert advice and opinion. To find out more about how NelsonHall's analysts and sourcing advisors can assist you with your strategy and engagements, please contact our sales department here.
Reports by Mike Smart:
Latest tweets by Mike Smart:Follow @Mike Smart
Latest tweets from our analysts:
- @MikeS_NH Apr 04, 2017
- @MikeS_NH Apr 01, 2017RT @NHInsight: New #casestudy on adapting the role of the #CFO to achieve a truly transformational impact on corporate well-being: https://…
Latest blog posts by Mike Smart:
Mar 28, 2017, by Mike Smart
Mar 17, 2017, by Mike Smart
Sep 08, 2016, by Mike Smart
Commented Tracking service articles:
Jan 25, 2017 | New Offerings by Mike Smart
Oct 25, 2016 | Contracts by Mike Smart
Aug 09, 2016 | Contracts by Mike Smart
Jun 08, 2016 | Contracts by Mike Smart
Jun 06, 2016 | Organizational Change by Mike Smart