Rachael is Executive Vice President, Research, at NelsonHall and has global responsibility for multiple programs including the flagship Key Vendor Assessment subscription program and the NelsonHall Industry Insight database.
Rachael has day-to-day responsibility for many aspects of NelsonHall's overall research, and of programs such as Procurement BPO, where she was the first analyst globally to provide a realistic perspective of the global BPO market size and market dynamics. She is also sought after by clients for a variety of custom advisory and research engagements.
Rachael is widely recognized to have:
- Deep knowledge of key vendors in both the ITO and BPS industries, including individual vendors' specific capabilities and strategies and performance
- A close understanding of, and well-founded insights into, the commercial and business significance of current developments in the IT outsourcing and BPS markets, combined with a realistic view of how current trends and disruptions will play out over the next few years
- Well informed insights into global developments in both ITO and BPS contracts.
This extensive knowledge and insight is of key value in helping clients with their sourcing strategies.
Rachael is frequently sought after to present her insights to both large and private audiences. Rachael is a regular blogger, for which she has gained a large readership.
Rachael joined NelsonHall in September 2001. Prior to joining NelsonHall, Rachael's previous experience included:
- Overall responsibility for client services within a leading services company
- Strategy consulting in a management consultancy
- Sales and marketing in the IT sector
- Senior management in the public sector.
Rachael's academic qualifications include an MBA (distinction) from Warwick University and a BA from Nottingham University.
When she is not working, Rachael enjoys, as a spectator, a wide variety of sports. Her own sporting activities are now reduced to running (in good weather), walking (in all weathers) and Pilates - though good intentions to resurrect others remain.
Contact Rachael Stormonth
Only NelsonHall clients have access to our analysts and advisors for their expert advice and opinion. To find out more about how NelsonHall's analysts and sourcing advisors can assist you with your strategy and engagements, please contact our sales department here.
Reports by Rachael Stormonth:
Mar 02, 2017 | Vendor Analysis by Rachael StormonthThis NelsonHall key vendor assessment consisting of 83 pages provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS' IT and business process services offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength. [...]view this reportdownload abstract
Latest tweets by Rachael Stormonth:Follow @Rachael Stormonth
Latest tweets from our analysts:
- @rstormonth Mar 28, 2017RT @nasscom: While many Western countries are seeing a decline in women participation in the #tech sector, the trend is the opposite in #BR…
- @rstormonth Mar 28, 2017
- @rstormonth Mar 27, 2017
- @rstormonth Mar 27, 2017
- @rstormonth Mar 24, 2017
Latest blog posts by Rachael Stormonth:
Mar 07, 2017, by Rachael Stormonth
Feb 02, 2017, by Rachael Stormonth
Jan 25, 2017, by Rachael Stormonth
Commented Tracking service articles:
Mar 14, 2017 | Mergers and Acquisitions by Rachael Stormonth
Accenture To Acquire iDefense Security Intelligence Servicesfrom Verisign To Enhance Cyber Capabilities
Feb 09, 2017 | Mergers and Acquisitions by Rachael Stormonth
Jan 31, 2017 | Mergers and Acquisitions by Rachael Stormonth
Jan 24, 2017 | New Partnerships by Rachael Stormonth
Accenture to Acquire Product Design and Innovation Firm Altitude, Establish Connected Products Studio in Boston
Jan 09, 2017 | Mergers and Acquisitions by Rachael Stormonth